1. Install IIS : Control Panel (Turn Windows Features on or off)
2. Make sure FTP Server is installed
3. Configure Firewall
4. Create a folder on your file system to store your files that you want to host on your FTP server.
5. Create the FTP site. You can follow this guide. http://www.programmerfish.com/how-to-make-local-ftp-server-in-windows-7/ **I suggest you create a user account on your computer to only allow that user to access your page. If you do this, you will need to enable Basic Authentication and disable Anonymous Authentication.
6. Configure your router so that you can use your FTP site from outside your network.
7. Access your FTP site. FTP://yourPublicIpAddress